Hair industry leader Marta, owner of Niezwykle Czesanie, hosts two days of masterclasses at Salon 1506 in Placentia, CA on 1/21 and 1/22.
When and where do the Masterclasses take place?
Sunday, January 21st (Demo & Practical Day) or Monday, January 22nd (Demo & Practical Day)
10:00 am to 5:00 pm each day
Who are these classes suitable for?
Bridal hair artists wanting to master the unique styles made popular by Marta of Niezwykle Czesanie.
Why should I take this class?
As bridal hair artists, we must always be nurturing our craft and investing in self education to strengthen our skill sets and careers. If we are not constantly growing our knowledge, we are falling behind on requested styles from brides. Taking a Masterclass from Marta of Niezwykle Czesanie is a very rare chance to learn from one of the world’s best. The experience will be infinitely beneficial to any hair artist’s career.
Who is Marta of Niezwykle Czesanie?
Marta of Niezwykle Czesanie is one of the world’s most popular and respected bridal hair artists. The name of her company, Niezwykle Czesanie, means Unusual Combing. Her styles are some of the most requested styles by brides today. Whether you know it or not, you have already recreated her styles dozens, maybe even hundreds of times on your brides. Marta resides in Poland when she isn’t traveling the world working with brides or teaching her masterclasses.
What you can expect
Intensive, hands-on, fully-focused masterclasses covering the skills hair artists need for a thriving bridal hair career. Students will first observe Marta of Niezwykle Czesanie create her hair styles in the demo portion. Then students will recreate those hairstyles under the guidance of Marta in the practical portion of the day.
What am I required to bring?
Each student must bring their own model or mannequin if attending the practical portion of the day. Lunch will be provided for those with Demo & Practical tickets.
THE MASTERCLASS FORMAT
Demo Portion | 10:00AM – 2:00PM
- Marta will demonstrate 2-3 hairstyles on models and explain in fine detail the techniques, products, and step-by-step process of each hairstyle creation.
- Students observe and take notes as the lesson is given.
- Students are encouraged to ask questions to Marta while she creates the styles.
- 30 seats available for the demo portion
LUNCH PROVIDED FOR STUDENTS WHO PURCHASE FULL DAY DEMO & PRACTICAL OPTION 1:00PM-2:00PM
Practical Portion | 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
- Each attendee will practice the hairstyles or techniques of choice from Marta’s demos.
- Each attendee brings 1 model.
- Marta of Niezwykle Czesanie will assist and give direction.
- 10 seats available for the practical portion
PRICING & TICKET FORMAT
Tickets can be purchased each day in the following format:
- Demo Only (morning session) | $325
- Demo & Practical (full day) | $599